Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Two weeks or more since my last post. I feel like a real slug. I know I have the excuse that it's been Christmas, but everyone has that excuse, so it really doesn't count. Part of the reason that I haven't written is that everything I can come up with is trivial, so who else would want to read about it, or so substantial that I don't have time to sit down and really think it out.

I've been going to therapy for carpal tunnel syndrom the last three weeks. There's this local physical therapist that seems to have come up with some kind of new treatment which seems to be pretty good. My doctor says that since she's been sending people to him she hasn't had to send a single person to surgery. I'm not a medical person, so I'm sure I don't know, but I do know that as soon as I started at his clinic most of my symptoms disappeared completely. So I'm pretty hopeful that I may get out of this thing without any cutting--always a good thing. Send me an e-mail if you want any more information about it.

That's pretty much it. Since I had to work something like 16 hours on Christmas Eve organizing the luminary candles for the church, I got Monday and today off. (The whole church staff did.) But, it's back to work tomorrow.

No comments: