Thursday, August 21, 2008

Enrolled

So, yesterday I went to OCU and got enrolled for seminary. What I didn't realize when I went down there is that they enroll for a year at a time, not a semester at a time, so I guess I'm really committed now. Still have no idea how I'm going to pay for it.....

DS started school yesterday as well. He is now officially a senior. That is so hard to believe, and I am so proud of him. I'm afraid that this year will go by much too fast. Such is the way of life.

DD is also back in school. So far, so good. She's a busy girl, and has one class that absolutely terrifies her. But, I'm confident that if she will just stay on top of it, things will be fine. I guess that's some advice that I should take myself.

DH is still looking and listening for his new direction, waiting for a change is such a hard place to be.

Obviousle, life is blissfully dull at this point. Of course, I'm still way behind with things, but that is normal for me. Time to quit babbling and get busy.

No comments: