Monday, September 22, 2008

Which way did I go?

Definitely tired. I feel that way a lot. I keep telling myself to remember that I only have to keep up this pace for one three month stretch at a time. Between semesters I get a break and I definitely need to take advantage of it when I get it.

At least the rhythm issue has kind of taken care of itself. Study, work, sleep. Eat when you can. At least speak to the family once a day. Breathe. That's about it. The first part of the week is pretty much exclusively devoted to school because of my 9-9 class schedule on Tuesdays. Noon Wednesday I switch gears and focus on the church until noon Sunday, then focus on schol. I can't say it's fun, but it is pretty well defined.

At least I enjoy school. I can't imagine doing this if I hated the schoolwork. Thank God for that blessing.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

How do you manage pastoring and school simultaneously???? Right now I am more than up to my eyeballs with seminary. It is invigorating though. Peace.