Sunday, November 21, 2004

I am totally exhausted. Our youth group just finished doing 2 major fundraisers in 2 weeks. (Don't even ask about the calendar considerations that got them scheduled back to back.) My life has been totally put on hold for the last 2 weeks, so now I get to spend some time picking up the pieces--the first one of which will have to be catching up with my graduate class. Oh, and I guess I had better get something together for my son's birthday.

Actually, I have several amusing stories (read: rants) that I could share about some of my volunteers and parents, but won't because some of you know who I am. In fact, I'm seriously thinking about creating another blog just for my evil twin. Yea, I could do that. But then my respectable self/blog would probably die from neglect. Besides, if I give a voice to the evil twin, do you think it will grow stronger? (This is sounding really flaky now. I must be tireder than I thought.)

I think I'll just go to bed now, before I say something truly stupid.

No comments: