Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm so excited. Someone has actually read my blog. Actually, thanks to Blogexposion (www.blogexplosion.com), several people have apparently surfed through here--I don't know if they read anything or not. But one person commented. A real live person! Woo hoo! Of course, now I'm all nervous about posting again. What if I let them down? What if they come back and decide I'm just boring? What should I say next? (Is this the blog equivalent of stage fright or just me freaking out?)

Oh well. It's cool to have readers, even if they think I'm boring. I've learned a lot about blogworld since I've been on Blogexplosion--mainly how many truly articulate people there are out there looking for an outlet, even if they just want to natter on about their day to day life. (Of course, this kind of makes sense since people who really struggle with writing will look for a different kind of outlet, duh!) I kind of like just randomly floating around blogworld checking out what's going on with other people. I just hope that blogs don't fade out like the old CB radion fad did. I would miss it. But I'll worry about that later.

Now I have to shut up--for 2 reasons. One is that I'm at work and need to be conscientious and all that. The other is that I still have a paper due for my theology class at 2:30 and I haven't even started yet (unless you count laying awake last night thinking.) So, I guess I had better get going.

BTW, if you have comments or suggestions, or just want to let me know that Blogexplosion sent you here, I would love to hear from you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You be surprised how many folks have seen your blog.
Lots of peoples dont leave comments.
Blog on blog on.

Theron

Anonymous said...

Flagged this one as a favorite. Hope to find time to read more. We are called to serve as each other's therapists. It's what we do.

Lv, D-

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

They're all right. Lots of people read your blog. I'm one.

betsy said...

Hi, Michele sent me! And welcome, Im glad I stopped by, I like your site! =)

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your blog from Michelle's (she sent me :)). I'll continue reading... and don't worry, people don't post very often on mine either. Although I wish they would, I find that they will post if you post first on theirs.

:) Have a great day!

New Life said...

Say what is on your heart and mind. Write from your soul. This is YOUR blog. I always like reading what God is doing in a person's life. What inspires people and moves them to faith.

Nice to have found you,
Rick