Saturday, August 09, 2008

Time Flows Like Water

Today seems to be one of those days where you feel like you're swimming through gel. We've been busy, getting some things done, but time still seems to be crawling by. Usually, when I'm busy, time flies, but not today. I think it's due to a combination of things--the heat and humidity, all the things hanging over my head that I'm not getting to, being really, really tired and sleepy, all those things. In any case, I'm busy and I'm moving, but I feel like I'm standing still.

We're at the church right now, installing the wireless network so I can use my own laptop and not have to move from computer to computer to print or use the internet. This morning, we went and looked for inexpensive cars for my son, whose a senior this year. I'm not much of a car person, so car shopping is not really fun for me. All I can see is big giant dollar signs.

Oh well, time to get back to work. Still have a sermon to finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the more bothersome, and bothersome conditions that individuals take care of on a daily basis is allergic reactions. Scratchy eyeballs and throat, sneezing, hacking and coughing .and dripping nose can certainly make daily life tougher. This is especially true in interpersonal scenarios. Avoid getting dirty looks if you sneeze by, remaining knowledgeable about effectively coping with allergies! [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Phila56r[/url]

Anonymous said...

Home remodeling doesn't must include the entire remodelling of a area in your own home to provide you with the results that you are looking for. It is actually remarkable how much you can do today to alter the appearance of your house with just a few, reasonably little, alterations. This article will give you all the suggestions, tricks and concepts that you have to get started. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Unu44yysed[/url]